These little chicken bites are great for dinner as part of a salad, or to keep in the freezer for when the kids need feeding!
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 eggs
- oil, for frying
- Heat oil in a large, medium pot.
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks.
- Place flour into a bowl, mix with spices.
- Place eggs in a seperate bowl and whisk well.
- Coat chicken in flour, dusting off the excess, then in the egg, and once again back in the flour.
- Carefully place the chicken in the hot oilm and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the oil, and drain on kitchen paper.